Company Details Restricted To Members
Our Client a well established engineering and fabricating company who provides high quality products to their clients. Currently they are looking for skilled and experienced First class welders to join their dynamic team.
You will be working as part of a friendly team to produce highly products.
You must have experience working with various types of metal, a Formal Qualification. The workshop is clean and tidy with excellent facilities.
- Clear understand of production drawing
- Weld a range of metals (Eg mild steel, cast iron, aluminium)
- Assemble, weld, and repair to the specified welding standards as defined on engineering drawings
- Good organisational skills with a “can do” attitude
- Experience in working in a small to medium but highly task orientated engineering work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Physically fit
- Knowledge of large manufacturing plants and conveying systems(Preferred)
Your creativity and specialised skills in sheet metal work is highly regarded.
Excellent salary package + Super (Between $ 60,000 to $ 70,000)
If you have above skills, we would like to hear from you.
DAMA & 482 Visa Sponsorship available to suitable candidates.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners