Company Details Restricted To Members
This opportunity is not to be missed in a stunning area of Central Australia. You have beautiful landscapes and indigenous culture to explore during your days off. Our client is well known around the NT and Central Australia for its Italian food and products. They take pride in being listed on the Australia Good Food Guide.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to join our team of professionals. The Waitstaff supervisor will be overseeing all aspects of the service during restaurant opening hours.
Your role will include but won’t be limited to:
– Coaching and training staff for the required roles,
– Supervise preparation of the rooms prior to restaurant opening or service start,
– Manage and optimize team performance during service,
– Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the dining area,
– Ensure food and drinks are delivered to customer on time following set standards,
– Communicate with kitchen staff to ensure fluidity of customer experience,
– Make sure the restaurant complies with regulations (hygiene, liquor, safety…),
– Ensure closing of the restaurant is made in a clean and orderly manner,
– Monitor and report to management team regarding successes and any issues on a weekly basis.
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position in the hospitality and customer service industry,
- A truly customer focused attitude and desire to provide our clientele with the best experience possible,
- Experience managing a team of waiters and F&B attendants in a fast-paced environment,
- Knowledge and experience with food health and liquor safety management,
- Function or high-end service experience will be viewed favorably,
- Experience with, or a desire to, coach and develop others,
- Great work ethic and ability to work positively in a team environment. What we offer:
- Be surrounded by professionals and innovative people in the hospitality industry,
- Fast growing business with a young and dynamic team,
- Salary is $50,000 to $70,000 plus 10.5% Superannuation,
- Full-time hours contracts and all benefits that come with it (holiday, sick leaves…),
- Great working environment and extra bonuses connected to the business performances,
• Sponsorship available for the right candidate.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners