Company Details Restricted To Members
- Proven veterinary experience with a passion for world-class patient care and commitment to career growth
- Flexibility with hours and working arrangements, and willingness to lead by example and contribute positively to the clinic culture
- Ability to diagnose and treat animals, advise clients on their pets’ health, and utilise state-of-the-art facilities to do so, with salary, VIN membership, and generous professional development opportunities provided by PETstock Vet.
Veterinarian Full Time
- Commitment to your career growth, with financial support for development
- Relocation/Sponsorship support | Flexible with hours & working arrangements
- Employee assistance program with access to mental health, financial & wellbeing support services
Why we’re different… Toowoomba is a beautiful purpose-built clinic with state-of-the-art facilities including, dedicated surgical suite, digital radiography, and dental radiography. Multiparameter anaesthetic machines and the latest in hour laboratory equipment. Located 90 minutes west of Brisbane Toowoomba offers you all the perks of the city but with a country town feel.
PETstock VET has established itself as an industry leader with a focus on delivering world class, innovative patient care & providing a work environment where our team feel like they belong and are valued for the experience & skill set they bring.
As Veterinarian, you will:
- Treat animals medically and surgically, and administer and prescribe drugs, analgesics, general and local anaesthetics
- Determine the presence and nature of abnormal conditions by physical examination, laboratory testing and thorough diagnostic imaging techniques.
- Advise clients on health, nutrition, hygiene, and care of animals.
- Lead by example & assist in creating a positive culture & working environment.
What we’re looking for…you are a motivated individual who wants to work with a team and passionate about world class patient care. You will be clinically proficient and organised with experience in small animal general practice and soft tissue surgery. Most of all you enjoy being part of a supportive clinic environment, where you can be yourself, laugh and energise your team.
What we can offer you:
- Generous salary
- Ability to discuss and create your own stable roster.
- NO weekend shifts, NO Public Holidays, NO on call roster.
- VIN membership in clinic.
- Unlimited professional development and leadership courses.
- Relocation support interstate or international.
- Employee discount across the PETstock Company (Vet, Retail & Grooming).
- Access to the Petspiration Group’s Health & Wellbeing program and EAP.
- Opportunity to be part of the Petspiration Foundation, our in-house charity working to make a positive impact on the lives of pet, people and the community.
As we continue to grow & add to the family, Petspiration Group was formed….acknowledging our history, where we’ve come from and all we have achieved…we have now come together for the pets that inspire us! We are all about…People, Pets & Planet
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners