Company Details Restricted To Members
- Great and safe working environment
- Opportunity for career growth
- TSS 482 Visa / Transfer of nomination available for outstanding candidate
The client is the leader in the Australian and New Zealand collision repair industry and associated auto parts market.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures. Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times.
- Immediately report any safety incident or near miss to either the Production Manager or Centre Manager
- Clock on and off each day to reflect attendance and ensure always clocked onto a job or task
- Colour mix and match vehicle after vehicle has been prepared and is scheduled for painting. Ensure that job number is entered into paint mixing system.
- Build and maintain colour library (upon appointment as Colour Librarian)
- Prep vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s process
- Buff and denib vehicle as per Job Sheet
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention
- Ensure appropriate usage of consumables and materials are used to avoid wastage.
- Upon request carry out minor / small repairs as per Job Sheet
- If required, notate broken parts / extra repairs and submit to Estimator.
- Ensure authorised before proceeding with additional work
- Double check new parts are correct and not damaged. If not, advise Parts Manager / Production Manager
- Ensure your work complies with QA standards and sign the QA Sheet to confirm you have checked your work and it meets standards.
- As required clean workbay / workshop
- Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they remain safe, clean and in a workable condition.
- Coach apprentice (if assigned as a coach)
- Undertake all lawful and reasonable requests by management.
- Candidate must be Trade Qualified Spray Painter
- Candidate must be Physically Fit.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic
- An attention to detail
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners