Company Details Restricted To Members
Permanent, full time
Fast-growing, innovative, technology-led design and manufacturer, based in Sydney is looking for a Senior Acoustics Engineer to join the team, playing a pivotal role in the design, development and testing of company products. This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most exciting and forward-thinking companies in Australia within the consumer/professional product space.
About the Company
An impressive international brand that’s sold in numerous countries. With 50+ years’ experience, this company are leaders in their field, consistently delivering first class products to a diverse consumer base. Their culture is collaborative, with a genuine team ethos. Professional and multi-disciplined teams focus on delivering the best, state-of-the-art solutions as they continually strive to enhance the experience of the end user.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop innovative company products, focusing on acoustics, transducer design, and system integration
- Conduct research on the latest trends and technologies in the field of acoustics and audio engineering
- Perform acoustic simulations, measurements, and analysis to optimise product performance
- Evaluate and refine designs to ensure compliance with relevant industry standards and customer requirements
- Work closely with manufacturing and engineering teams on design and manufacturing requirements
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, test reports, and product manuals
- Managing anechoic chamber facilities including all state-of-the-art test and measurement equipment
- Ensure all projects uphold a high standard of functional and technical performance
- Manage inputs from key stakeholders and contributors locally and abroad
Your Skills and Experience
You will have a post-graduate degree in Acoustics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, plus
- Strong understanding of acoustics principles, transducer design, audio signal processing and measurement techniques
- Good written and verbal communication to all internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in using acoustic simulation and measurement tools, such as MATLAB, COMSOL, or similar software
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations related to acoustics and audio engineering
- Experience in designing and developing audio products, preferably in the microphone and audio technology industry
You will work with the finest technologies in metal engineering and production in a cutting-edge facility where the team enjoy a culture of collaboration, best-practise and innovation.
* Work with passionate, hardworking, and talented colleagues who thrive in challenging situations
* Onsite gym and wellbeing program
* Onsite parking
* Free employee assistance program, available 24/7
* Company values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from of all genders, ages and backgrounds
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners