Company Details Restricted To Members
Peppers Beach Club & Spa, situated in the idyllic beach side destination of Palm Cove, located just 30 minutes’ drive north of Cairns in Far North Queensland is described as plantation meets beach chic! Offering a range of accommodation from hotel rooms to one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses, onsite restaurant, pool bar and three pools, it caters to a range of travellers. When not working enjoy the tranquillity of the region. Experience day trips to nearby islands, snorkel and dive the Great Barrier Reef or stroll the local markets, embracing the FNQ lifestyle.
We are seeking passionate and driven individual to take on the role of Restaurant Manager.
- DAMA VISA sponsorship available for the right candidate
- Great team environment
- Work in Paradise!
As our next Restaurant Manager, you will:
- Run the front of house operations during busy service periods
- Be required to be up to date on current industry trends surrounding the Food & Beverage, Hospitality, and Food Industries
- Work alongside your team and motivating them to deliver the best results
- Assist with rostering, team development & the overall co-ordination of the department
What we are looking for:
- A strong communicator with well-developed stakeholder management
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and act with a sense of urgency, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- The possession of a valid RSA
- 5-star hotel background as a Supervisor/Manager in a food service field
- Someone who is exceptionally organised, with the ability to prioritise in order to meet allocated timelines and budgets
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure
- The ability to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Take advantage of Accor global staff, family & friends discounts on hotel rooms and food & beverage from day one!
- Accor’s industry leading training platforms Accor Academy and Typsy, supports your career development with unlimited access to qualifications, practical skills and leadership programs.
- Build your network with more than 290,000 Accor professionals globally sharing the same guest passion.
- We are a World Leading hotel operator. With over 400 hotels in the Pacific and more than 5000 across 110 countries, offering limitless opportunities to grow your career.
At Accor, we welcome you as you are. We help you grow and learn, so that work brings purpose to your life. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Accor is an inclusive company, building diverse teams across the globe.
Everyone has a story and we want to learn yours!
We invite you to Apply Now.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners