Company Details Restricted To Members
This job is located at Lake St Clair, Tasmania, Australia
Lake St Clair Lodge, located on Australia’s deepest lake inside the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area, sets an international standard for accommodation and service incorporating 42 cabins, restaurant, cafe and bar, and marine and other outdoor activities.
Lake St Clair Tourist Park sets a standard for basic accommodation and includes a backpackers hostel and camping facilities for those looking for a more rugged wilderness experience.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team.
As Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for :
- planning menus in consultation with Chefs
- planning and organising special functions
- arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget
- maintaining records of stock levels and daily transactions
- ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
- may take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders
- assisting the Licensee in observing liquor, food safety, and other laws and regulations
As expected, this position requires a person who is highly organised with excellent people customer interfacing skills and flair for restaurant service who prides themselves on their presentation, accuracy and attention to detail in their daily work and ability to assist in supporting and growing the next level of restaurant service.
Ideally, you will have proven fine dining and bistro experience.
Most importantly, you will have excellent communication skills, sales abilities, commitment to customer service and a professional manner.
As we are a small and growing business, flexibility to work across other areas during quieter periods is required.
- Due to our location and proximity to schools, this position is not suited for applicants with school aged children who attend school.
- Ability to own a car and drive in Australia will be necessary in this role.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners