Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: Alliance Nursing is one of the leading providers of general and specialist nurses. We are looking for exceptional AHPRA registered midwives and nurses for a wide range of specialties including Aged Care, Child and Family Health, Community Health, Critical Care and Emergency, Disability, Medical, Medical Practice, Mental Health, Perioperative, Surgical and Paediatrics to work shifts or block bookings throughout Australia.
Northern Territory (NT)
- Current AHPRA nursing registration
- Australian work rights – Working Holiday Visa and Temporary Visa holders are welcome to apply
- Minimum 12 months paid experience in Nursing
- National Criminal History Record Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Working with Children Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Competitive agency rates of pay – full time annual salary $65,000 – $75,000 conditions apply.
- Uniform provided
- Professional and experienced team
- Education and training opportunities – free annual training
- Social events
- Full time and Casual positions available *conditions apply
- Full time positions will be 38 hours per week or 152 hours over a four week period
For more information please contact the Alliance Nursing Recruitment team at info.sydney alliancenursing.com.au or call 1300 034 494 option 2
To apply please email your CV and a Recruitment Consultant will contact you in a timely manner.
Original Job Posting date: Thu, 18 May 2023 22:23:55 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners