ABOUT THE COMPANY
Manly Waters Private Hospital (MWPH) is a 63 bed private hospital that provides palliative, rehabilitation and medical services. The hospital underwent a $5 million dollar re-development and is currently refurbishing all rooms. We are now seeking the right candidate to assist the growth and development of MWPH.
Registered Nurse: $30.00 – $46.50 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties. RN Sponsorship Available.
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse: $27.50 – $33.50 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses and EENs – casual, part time and full time to join our excellent nursing team for Morning, Afternoon and Night Duty.
• Provide safe and efficient nursing care specific to each patient’s clinical, physical and psych- social needs.
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in conjunction with comprehensive care plans.
• Supervise the health, safety, nutrition, hygiene and comfort of the patient.
• Respect all patient requests and beliefs and communicate to members of the health care team.
• Ensure accurate and informed handovers take place to provide continuous care of patients.
To be successful in the role you will need:
• At least 12 months experience in a hospital setting in Australia
• Current AHPRA registration
• Permanent residency status
• Working with Children Clearance, National Criminal Record Check
• Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Demonstrated effective organisational and time management skills
• Demonstrated effective written and verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter.
Job description: on bonus + annual $10k each year Relocation assistance and short-term accommodation options considered 482 temporary visa… Location:...Apply For This Job
Welcome to THE COUNTRY DENTIST: As one of our valued Dentists you will have the opportunity to advance the potential...Apply For This Job
We have clients in metro Perth and regional WA that are looking to appoint aged care Registered Nurses on a...Apply For This Job
Would you like flexibility in your working hours whilst earning great rates? Opportunities are currently available for Physiotherapists and Occupational...Apply For This Job
Permanent full-time and part-time positions available for experienced Registered Nurses to work directly for our client, offering sponsorship & relocation...Apply For This Job
Job description Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Registered Nurse Remuneration: $67,357.32 – $94,568.44 per annum (+ super +...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|