Company Details Restricted To Members
Permanent positions with 186 OR 482 Visa sponsorship and up to $40,000 relocation assistance.
Full-time positions with visa sponsorship within top class aged care facilities based in the following WA locations:
- Margaret River
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
We have multiple clients looking to appoint Registered Nurses to their aged care facilities on a permanent full-time basis.
Benefits on offer:
- Fantastic above award salary $
- NFP Salary packaging up to $15,900
- Tailored relocation packages up to $40,000!!
- Clear career progression path
- Professional development
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Provide supervision and leadership to a team of healthcare professionals
- Deliver specialised nursing care
- Administer medications
- Monitor clinical care plans
- Participate in clinical auditing
- Complex wound care
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in a Registered Nurse position within aged care
- Ability to build strong working relationships within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Alexiss on 0436 645 071or email
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners