Company Details Restricted To Members
You’ll play an integral role in delivering person-centred care for our residents, supported by a team of carers. At Bupa you’re encouraged to develop real relationships with residents, and that makes it easier to provide better care, helping you to make a difference to our resident’s quality of life. This means you’ll gain greater satisfaction and pride seeing the long-term impacts your expertise can add to Bupa’s more holistic form of care.
Why Bupa Tamworth
Working in such a complex and specialised area brings a huge variety of opportunities. You’ll be encouraged to develop your clinical expertise while building deeper relationships with residents and their families. You’re sure to gain more satisfaction from working alongside colleagues who have the same passion. We’re proud that Bupa Tamworth’s strong commitment to a happy, quality home is reflected in our most recent independently verified team engagement score of 80+, which is considered world class against global benchmarks.
Highlights of the Care Home
* Cultural diversity
* Regular visit from First Nation Elder
* Celebration of 105th birthday of a resident
* Dedicated carers supporting our elder generation to live their best life
* Flexible shifts for work life balance
About the Home
Bupa Tamworth is a modern care home positioned in the quiet garden suburbs of Australia’s country music capital. It is close to the bustling city centre, Botanical gardens, Peel River, local parks and nearby cafes. It consists of 105 beds, with a variety of care units. Our primary goal is placing our focus on the health, lifestyle and well-being of our residents.
What’s in it for you?
* Eligibility for Government payment up to $3,700 after 12 months service with Bupa Aged Care
* Supportive, dedicated General Manager and Leadership Team culture
* Career progression opportunities
* Internal transfers across our care homes
* We set you up for success from the outset with our comprehensive Induction and Buddy Program to ease you into your new role
* Recognition Program – Bupa Love
* Discounts on Bupa products – Healthcare, Optical, Dental & other retail partners
* A ‘People First’ wellness program – SMILE
*Sponsorship opportunities for eligible workers * Relocation and accommodation assistance available
* Lead a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-first, care to our residents
* Prepare high-quality care plans and assessments
* Maintain quality care documentation
* Ensure safe medication administration, best practice wound care and clinical support for our residents, in line with resident needs and legislative requirements
* Support the Clinical Care Manager with the management and completion of ACFI assessments
* Actively engage in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
* Adhere to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines
This is a permanent opportunity paying between $32.67 – $42.87 per hour + super, subject to number of years of experience.
Skills and Experience
* Registration with AHPRA as a Div 1 Registered Nurse – Essential
* Ideally 2 – 3 years’ experience working within the aged care sector
* The ability to work as part of a tight knit team and delegate effectively
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A strong understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
How to Apply
Click Apply to be taken to our online application process. As part of your application, you will be asked to complete pre-employment checks.
Bupa Villages and Aged Care is a NDIS approved provider. As part of the NDIS scheme, employees working within a NDIS facility, in a risk assessed role, must have a completed NDIS check. This is part of compliance and needs to be completed prior to commencement – successful applicants will have this cost reimbursed upon commencement.
To learn more about working at Bupa please visit our website:  www.bupa.com.au/careers
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners