Company Details Restricted To Members
Registered Nurses – Stroke / Neuro
Full-time or Part-time positions
- $2 per day car parking is guaranteed at all hospital sites.
- Cabrini is a Private, Not-for-Profit Health Service that offers up to $15,900 salary packaging and $2,650 Meal and Entertainment Benefits.
- Cabrini offers purchased leave applications under Employee Leave Benefits
- Close to public transport with Myki discount on offer
- Flexible shift lengths including twilight starts and school-friendly hours.
- Excellent training and growth opportunities in the Stroke/ Neuro space
We are seeking full-time and/or part-time Registered Nurses to join our Stroke / Neuro Unit and for suitably experienced international Registered Nurses temporary work visa sponsorship is available.
This role would suit Registered Nurses wishing to develop on their clinical skills in the acute medical and stroke care setting or are interested in developing such skills to deliver excellent patient care within the framework of the Cabrini Mission and Values
You will be a Registered Nurse with recent experience or an interest in Stroke/ Neuro Nursing and with a desire to further develop skills to deliver excellent patient care.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in Acute Medical / Stroke Unit (Desirable)
- Commitment to quality patient care and outcomes
- Ability to work within the Mission and Values of the organisation
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for participation in a team environment
- Excellent customer service focus and communication skills
Working for Cabrini
Cabrini Health is a Catholic, private, for-purpose health service located in Melbourne’s southeast. Inspired by the mission and ethic of care of the Cabrini Sisters, we have been providing quality, compassionate care to our community for 75 years.
There is something special about Cabrini. Wherever we work, we are compassionate, connected people transforming lives together. Our highly skilled staff and specialists incorporate clinical research, innovative models of care, and state-of-the-art technology to deliver the best possible care and outcomes for our patients. We demonstrate our mission to serve our community through outreach programs that support asylum seekers and provide healthcare in rural communities and in underdeveloped countries.
Our size, reputation, and growth strategy ensure genuine opportunities for our people to learn, grow and realise their potential.
Cabrini is an equitable and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable people.
Our values: Compassion – Integrity – Courage – Respect
MANDATORY FOR ALL NEW STAFF TO CABRINI
Employment with Cabrini Health will be based on satisfactory background checks such as professional references, National Police Check, vaccinations for Influenza and COVID-19 (including boosters), plus a Working with Children Check (WWCC) may also be requested.
Please click here to apply.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners