Company Details Restricted To Members
Carinity – Kepnock Grove has a vacancy for a qualified Registered Nurse to join the team. This role will play an integral role to the clinical care team.
What do I need for the role?
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA or eligibility to apply
- Proven recent experience in Aged Care, ACFI, wound care and assessments
- Excellent time management
- Supervisory skills and ability to lead and train subordinate staff
- The ability to contribute to and inspire a team in the delivery of person-centred care
- Compassion and a genuine interest in caring for the elderly, supporting their dignity, choices, and independence
- Experience in Dementia care is preferable
- Current Flu vaccination
- COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance or willingness to obtain, or current Police Check (issued before 1 Feb 2021)
- Flexibility to work across a range of shifts, including morning, afternoons and nights, across 7 days of the week
The bonuses of joining the Carinity team
- Work with a leadership team who are passionate about outcomes for residents
- Not-for-profit organisation with a values-driven culture of caring for others
- Extensive not-for-profit salary packaging opportunities to increase take-home pay
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
Who is Carinity?
Carinity is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people’s lives since 1949 through comprehensive and integrated community services including residential aged care, retirement living, home care, schools for disengaged youth, disability support, counselling, and youth accommodation. We are passionate about working with young people and families, especially in the areas of child protection, domestic and family violence, and child and adolescent mental health.
Carinity – Kepnock Grove is situated close to the Bundaberg CBD and offers integrated care in a relaxed and homely atmosphere. This purpose-built facility offers beds for both high and low care as well as a specific memory support unit.
How do I apply?
Carinity is after motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are committed to working with Carinity to make a real difference. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners