Company Details Restricted To Members
- AHPRA registered nurse with aged care experience
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to delegate and prioritise
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Able to deliver compassionate holistic care
- Evidence of relevant vaccinations
- NDIS workers screening clearance or a willingness to obtain
As a registered nurse within the organisation you will be responsible for the delivery of person centred care ensuring residents are at the centre of what you do.
You will utilise your clinical skills through the creation and implementation of care plans, adherence to the aged care quality standards and collaborative working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
VIC- Warrnambool, Colac, Shepparaton and Bendigo
NSW- Albury and Young
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners