Company Details Restricted To Members
Amana Living is one of the largest Aged Care providers in Western Australia and has been responding to the needs of older people and those who care for them since 1962. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services. Together, we enable older people to maintain their individuality, providing what is needed to support a fulfilling life.
We have been part of the Kalgoorlie community since 1986, and as a dynamic, people focused organisation, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional care and services through our Edward Collick nursing home, Muschamp retirement village and in the community.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer a range of other benefits;
- Access to the Amana Living Wellness Program
- Childcare assistance.
- $18,550 Salary packaging
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank Private
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible rosters
- Sponsorship opportunities for the right candidate
ABOUT THE ROLE
Edward Collick Home is an 89-bed residential care facility based in Kalgoorlie. We are seeking applications from experienced and passionate Registered Nurses. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working as a Registered Nurse in an Aged Care or Community setting and display the below competencies:
- Complete assessments and documentation for residents, ensuring accurate care planning and relevant supporting documentation
- Provide coaching, education and support to the team
- Supervise the delivery of care on a daily basis by the care team
- Comply with Amana Living policies and procedures and contributes to continuous and quality improvement practice
This is a part time role (47.5hrs p/fortnight) and you must be able to commit to all days/hours to be considered:
You are a clinical leader capable of using your clinical knowledge and skills to work with the team in pursuit of excellent care outcomes. You are closely aligned to the Quality of Care Principles, and are able to support, educate and mentor the rest of the team.
Your excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills will be critical to your success in this leadership role and you will be passionate about staff support, education and mentoring.
- Registered with the Nurses’ Board of WA as a General Nurse
- Experience working within Aged Care
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Knowledge of the resident classification scale, accreditation and continuous improvement
- Well-developed computer skills
In addition, you will be required to:
- Provide a National Police Clearance Certificate (no older than 6 months)
- Provide (or be willing to obtain) an NDIS Screen Check
- Present evidence of Flu (2023) and COVID-19 vaccinations
- Undergo a pre-employment physical
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the criteria outlined above and can commit to the days/shifts as shown, please apply now with your resume. Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners