Company Details Restricted To Members
At Infin8 care, the role of a Registered Nurse is highly visible and plays a vital role in meeting our residents’ daily needs and delivering high quality, person centric care to residents and families.
In addition to this, you will act as a role model in coordinating daily routines and adhering to safe practice measures in medication management. You will also provide leadership, support, and supervision to other team members and by doing so help promote a harmonious team environment aligned with our values
The ability to “think on your feet”, communicate, with, build rapport and maintain professional relationships with residents and co-workers is essential as is the desire to make the most of the personal and professional development opportunities we offer.
At Infin8care, we hire on attitude and aptitude, so you DO NOT need experience in the aged care sector. You do however need to be aligned with our philosophy and values have strong communication skills, be computer literate and a commitment to resident wellbeing as well as the following,
- A Bachelor of Nursing degree
- AHPRA Registration as RN Division 1
- Understanding of care planning and evaluation documentation
- A willingness to work across 24/7 rotating roster
- A valid NDIS Workers Screening Clearance (or have the ability to get one)
- Flexibility in working hours – we will work with you to create a work schedule that suits both parties
- Discounts across several retailers
- Sponsorship available for suitable candidates
- Access to confidential support services and an excellent Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression and development opportunities at 17 different locations across NSW, QLD, and South Australia with more planned
Who are we?
We are a rapidly growing national residential aged care provider, with over 30 years’ experience in providing quality individualised care to ageing residents. But we are also so much more! As a collective team, we work hard every day to create a home away from home for our residents, their loved ones, and our staff.
Our residents sit at the heart of everything we do, and we know without a doubt that happy staff equal happy residents! We do whatever we can to help our team feel pumped to come to work, happy once they get there and fulfilled by the work they do and the people they are around each day.
It’s not rocket science! We create a supportive, learning environment where every staff member is valued and appreciated, this enhances job satisfaction and increases employee engagement. As a result, our residents enjoy outstanding levels of care. It’s a win-win situation!
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners