Company Details Restricted To Members
Registered Nurse – Aged Care
Our client is one of Australia’s leading not for profit health care providers. They are seeking to offer sponsorship visa’s to a number of nurses to stay or relocate to Australia.
- A qualified Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care
- Upto date knowlege of the aged care quality standards
- AHPRA registration or a letter of eligibility from AHPRA
- Experience of a minimum of 2 years as a Nurse (overseas experience as a nurse is taken into account)
- Have the necessary vaccinations and boosters
- Sponsorship to live and work in Australia
- Relocation reimbursement towards relocation costs
If this position is of interest, please click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button for your CV to join our application process immediately.
Our promise is to assist you in maximising your opportunities while minimising your stress! At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners – we take the hard work out of finding your dream job. As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
2 Years experience as an RN with valid AHPRA registration
Original Job Posting date: Fri, 12 May 2023 23:50:12 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners