Company Details Restricted To Members
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for:
- Providing hands-on, personalised care to residents supporting their positive wellbeing
- Conduct individual assessments, treatment and documentation to the highest standard
- Ensuring all resident care plans are carefully reviewed and strategies developed are based on evidence and clinical best practice
- Collaborate with internal and external service providers in the provision of services
- Maintaining a professional and compassionate environment that supports the health and wellbeing of all residents and staff
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Hold a valid registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Have minimum 1 year experience in aged care and/ or clinical nursing settings
- A good working knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Work well under pressure and problem solve using best practice methods
- Ensure residents’ daily care needs are provided for in a compassionate, timely and dignified manner
- Maintain accurate reporting and documentation of daily and long-term care plans
- Have a high level of professional written and verbal communication skills
What’s on Offer?
- Flexible work contracts available for both Full-time and Part-time – to start immediately or soon
- Competitive salary package with potential sign-up bonuses
- Relocation assistance and VISA Sponsorship can be provided for the right candidate
- Attractive benefits package to support your wellbeing
- Ongoing training and development to support you in your career growth
This is a great opportunity for a Nursing professional who is looking to build a fulfilling and meaningful career in the Australian Aged Care sector in regional Queensland.
Please note, all successful candidates must complete a current police check and hold a proof of vaccination status (COVID-19 and seasonal influenza) consistent with public health orders and mandatory requirements.
For successful candidates abroad – our in-house experts will facilitate the entire VISA process for you including sponsorship on a Subclass 482 work VISA.
- Work among beautiful mountains or the sea while making a difference in Aged Care
- Multiple roles located across regional Queensland – Sponsorship available
- 5 weeks annual leave, bonuses and salary packaging
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners