Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: Join one of Australia’s largest private providers of residential aged care is looking for Registered Nurses to be a part of their team. Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of elderly individuals? Do you possess exceptional caregiving skills and a nurturing nature? We are currently seeking dedicated and compassionate Aged Care Nurses to join one of the biggest private providers of residential aged care across Australia. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a rewarding field, providing essential care to seniors in need.
About the role:
- Lead a care team to provide residents with the best possible care that is focused on their needs.
- Create excellent care plans and assessments.
- Maintain quality care documentation
- Manage and complete AN ACC assessments under the direction of the clinical care manager.
- Actively engage in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
- Adhere to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines
- Administering medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring vital signs and managing any changes in the health condition of residents.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Providing emotional support and companionship to residents.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation of resident care.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Div 1 Registered Nurse – Essential
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience and passion for working and providing excellent resident/patient care in the same or similar aged care work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work within a fast-paced team environment
- Amiable with positive work ethic, and high level of commitment.
The Centre an approved employer sponsor. Therefore, while local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates, ideally with current AHPRA registration and extensive aged care experience, may also be considered for employment with 482 work visa sponsorship.
Only AHPRA registered and experienced Registered Nurses may be considered for interview.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
Original Job Posting date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:44:37 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners