Company Details Restricted To Members
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Aged Care Registered Nurse to join supportive healthcare team in one of largest aged care provided in regional Australia.
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the well-being and comfort of our residents. You will be responsible for providing clinical care, administering medications, and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to promote the highest quality of life for residents.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of residents’ health and create individualized care plans.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Monitor and record residents’ vital signs and overall condition.
- Provide emotional support and companionship to residents.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals, including physicians, therapists, and social workers.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards of care.
- Communicate effectively with residents, their families, and colleagues.
To become successful for the role the candidate must have:
- AHPRA registration as a Div 1 Registered Nurse – Essential
- Must hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in aged care nursing or related experience
- Strong clinical assessment and care planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Compassion and dedication to providing high-quality care.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and best practices in aged care.
- A strong understanding of Resident Rights, and Aged Care Accreditation Standards and their Outcomes
- This is a full time position offering between $36.72 – $52.76 per hour super, dependent on your level of experience.
- Free select health insurance products for you and your immediate family up to $5,500*
- Employee wellness program and rewards
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Rewarding work with the elderly population.
- 482 Visa sponsorship for qualified overseas candidates with current unrestricted APHRA registration.
- Relocation and accommodation assistance available
The Centre an approved employer sponsor. Therefore, while local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates, ideally with current AHPRA registration and extensive aged care experience, may also be considered for employment with 482 work visa sponsorship.
*Only AHPRA registered and experienced Registered Nurses may be considered for interview. How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners