Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: Seeking a trade qualified Refrigeration Technician / Refrigeration Mechanic offering 482/TSS Visa Sponsorship The Client
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Refrigeration Mechanic to join an Established Refrigeration Company in Winnellie Darwin, a truly beautiful part of Australia.
Our client located in Darwin with years of experience in AC and Refrigeration Industry and primarily concentrating on repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning and electrical.
They pride themselves on customer service, continuous improvement, and strong company culture.
Skills & Experience
- Commercial installation and service experience
- Excellent mechanical & electrical diagnostic and fault finding skills.
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing of Cool rooms, Freezer rooms, Fridges, Ice machines, Glycol systems, and more.
- Experience in diagnosing packaged Air-conditioning, split ducted, cassette, and split systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and maintain relationships
- Ability to work independently and efficiently manage workflow
- Work well in a team and assist with the development of younger technicians.
- Is resourceful and has the ability to resolve issues in a calm and timely fashion
Refrigerator Technician / Refrigeration Mechanic
- Ensuring to Attend breakdowns on commercial fridges & freezers, Glass chillers, walk-in cool rooms, walk-in Freezer rooms, ice machines and all air conditioning systems
- competent in fault finding and service of varied equipment, experience in both air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Technician is required to have a brave extreme working conditions to make sure the unit is in working condition.
- To deal with refrigerant and Freon gas this could have a serious environmental effect once improperly handled.
- Refrigeration Technicians must be able to handle pressure, danger and various work-related factors
- Preferences Tradesman’s certificate in related industry.
- Preferably with ARC Licence / ARCtick
- Experience in handling Air Conditioning
- Must have experience in Service work out & Fault Finding
- Able to handle Preventive Maintenance
- Excellent communication skills/Problem solving skills.
- Current “C” Class Drivers License.
- Experience in a similar role.
- White Card
- Current Refrigeration Handling License.
- Current Restricted Electrical License.
The remuneration package will be negotiated based on relevant experience. Company vehicle & phone also provided. The company has an incentive package for the Refrigeration Mechanics and there is a possibility of earning overtime as well.
You must be a “hands on” person with a minimum of five years experience and relevant trade qualification equivalent background in AC Refrigeration Industry.
If successful in the role, the client may offer 482 visa sponsorship.
Our client is an approved TSS/482 Visa Sponsor (Australian work visa), and thus, sponsorship may be offered to well-qualified candidates requiring it. However, local and onshore candidates, including those on working holiday visa, who are immediately available will still be given priority.
Excellent communication skills are essential so, if you are looking for a new challenge and believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role then please forward your resume along with a cover letter by clicking on the apply button below
Original Job Posting date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 22:42:58 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners