Company Details Restricted To Members
About the Company:
Refelec has been delivering asset management and maintenance services to all sectors, from mine sites to domestic and everything in between, across the Central Highlands for the past 15 years.
We combine our expertise, experience, skills and knowledge with our strong commitment to maintaining a safe workplace to providing exceptional facility management services to a diverse range of industries at any stage of a project. Our end-to-end project management services ensure that your management plan is put in place smoothly and efficiently.
About the Role:
We are looking for experienced, self-motivated, reliable and flexible Refrigeration Technicians (HVAC) to assist in the provision of our current and upcoming mine site contracts, commercial and domestic customers.
On the mine site you will be responsible for the general maintenance and repair of all required mine site Air Conditioning equipment.
- Responding to breakdowns, preventative and reactive maintenance and repairs across the entire mine site.
- Responsible for preparing new installations of refrigerating systems
- Performing maintenance and repairs to defective equipment and testing components
- Performing pre-start inspections and keeping an audit report
- General maintenance when required across the entire site.
In addition, you will use your skills, knowledge and experience to inspect, diagnose, repair, maintain, recommend and install a wide variety of refrigeration and air conditioning units for both our Commercial and Domestic customers.
Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- Current trade qualification
- You must have a Full Refrigerant Handling Licence (endorsed RAC)
- Qld Restricted Electrical Licence
- A current QLD Opens Drivers Licence
- White Card
Desirable (but not required)
- Previous mine site experience
- Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical
- Working at Heights
- Dragline experience would be well regarded
- Salary range: $80,000 – $85,000 per year
- We offer an annual productivity and loyalty bonus
- We place great importance on being an employer of choice
- We provide ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships, including Electrical Apprenticeships for those Refrigeration Mechanics that wish to become Dual Qualified
- We provide all required training for this role
- We offer visa sponsorship opportunities and encourage any candidates currently in Australia requiring sponsorship to apply
If you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service we’d love to hear from you.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners