Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: We are looking for a Project Engineer who will execute the construction projects developed by the client. THE ROLE
Execute the construction projects developed by the company, carrying out the planning, specification, and evaluation of the activities of the construction and assembly processes of the company, in accordance with current laws and regulations, to ensure that the projects They are carried out in accordance with the schedule, specifications and quality established and at the lowest possible cost, respecting the technical restrictions of the Project Advisers.
- Follow up internal and external audits to ensure corrective action if required has been taken and signed off correctly
- Develop, fill up and sign the Inspection Test Plans (ITP’s) according to customers’ requirements and QA system for each project.
- Keep informed the Construction Director for each activity develop during each project.
- Realize the evaluation for Key performance indicator according with the QA requirements.
- Keep the evidence to demonstrate the results of the Key performance Indicators (KPI)
- Follow up internal or external audits to ensure corrective action if required has been taken and signed off correctly.
- Must have relevant qualifications in an engineering discipline.
- has 2-3 years of experience in the position of Project Engineer.
- With high attention to details and be organized to ensure all project runs to schedule.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Preferences would be someone with European Printing press background.
Original Job Posting date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 08:28:08 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners