Company Details Restricted To Members
About the Company:
Our client is a privately owned allied health business, established in 2014 to provide services to older people. They are a growing organisation with plans for further expansion in terms of the area we cover and the services we offer. Their vision is to provide high quality healthcare to Australians wherever they are, whenever they need to access it. Their mission is to disrupt the status quo and inspire, innovate and recreate healthcare services.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to join a dynamic aged-care allied health provider in Perth.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
– Provide high quality, timely, evidence based practice
– Work within legislative, regulatory and scope of practice requirements and within personal skill/experience level
– Conduct clinical assessments, develop and maintain care plans and clinical goals
– Ensure a high level of professionalism, communication with all relevant stakeholders and apply a person centred approach to care
– Ensure all documentation is of a high standard, is recorded in line with requirements for company, the clinical site and aligned to medico-legal standards
– Seek advice and support as required from the Team Leader and other available resources
– Liaise with the Team Leader for day-to-day management and clinical advice
– Adhere to company policies and practices
– Prepare relevant reports as required
– Liaise with relevant stakeholders and comply with expectations of contractual relationships between company and other organizations where clinical services will be provided
– Attend team meetings as required
This is a full-time position. Candidates needing sponsorship welcome to apply!
– Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
– Current AHPRA registration
– Demonstrated competence in therapy services across a wide range of clinical conditions and service settings
– Evidence of experience in meeting key performance measures
– Evidence of having successfully managed others to achieve key performance measures
– Evidence of having provided excellent clinical intervention, person centred practice and quality customer service
– Competency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and ability to learn to use systems within a range of working environments
– Current valid state-based Drivers License
– Current valid National Police Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners