Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: Head Medical are pleased to announce we are now Canberra Health Service’s chosen provider for UK registered Nurses for their Perioperative Team.
They are looking for; Anaesthetics, PACU, Scrub/Scout, EDSU
Why Canberra Health Services?
- Relocation Support – Reimbursed upon arrival. (from 12,000 AUD )
- Visa Sponsorship for you and your family. (482 or PR)
- Financial initiatives such as salary packaging, annual leave loading, eligible superannuation payments, access to financial counselling and staff discounts.
- Canberra is known as Australia’s happiest city; Research by the University of Canberra has found our residents to be the happiest in Australia. Canberra has the nation’s highest average income, some of shortest commuting times and good access to services and green spaces.
- 11.5% Superannuation
- Flexible working conditions.
For more information about living in Canberra please watch the attached video –
The role, Perioperative Team
The Peri-Operative Unit at Canberra Hospital consists of a Day of Surgery Admissions (DOSA) Unit, 13 Operating Theatres covering a wide range of surgical specialities, Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (PACU) and an Extended Day Surgery Unit (EDSU) together with several out of areas procedural/invasive specialty areas.
Salary up to 97,112AUD
Our Vision: creating exceptional health care together
Our Role: to be a health service that is trusted by our community
Our Values: Reliable, Progressive, Respectful and Kind
Link to Canberra Website –
How Head Medical Can Help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Nurses and doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Nursing Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
Original Job Posting date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 01:30:58 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners