Company Details Restricted To Members
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world’s leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Reporting to the People and Culture Business Partners, the People and Culture Advisors help achieve objectives within a P&C scope that support business goals.
In this engaging and crucial role, you will act as a point of contact for Team Members and Leaders to provide accurate and timely HR advice and guidance relating to general HR based queries, people management, employee relations, EA interpretation, policy and procedure information and other people related enquiries. You will also undertake project work, including cyclical HR activities as appropriate.
For this role, experience in Employee Relations is essential.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Family-friendly, Perth-based rostered work – Stay home every night
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
Location: South Guildford, WA.
Roster: Full-time, Monday – Friday. Fixed-term 12 months.
To be successful the following is required:
- Experience in a Human Resources Advisor generalist role with additional experience in Employee Relations;
- Strong knowledge of HR frameworks and standard cyclical HR activities, with a base level of exposure to the FW Act;
- Experience in engaging directly with, and supporting, the workforce and line managers of the workforce;
- Ability to use a strong HR/ ER knowledge base to support improvements, creative solutions and initiatives within the business;
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees and management;
- Able to work with minimal support with the ability to develop own solutions to general people-based challenges as they arise;
- Strong IT capability; and
- Ability to successfully navigate and work in a matrixed organisation
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates in Australia and Overseas.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
WesTrac is an endorsed employer for women via WORK180 – who have reviewed our policies, processes, and initiatives to certify that we are an organisation that supports diversity, inclusion, and equality.
Job # 884766
Original Job Posting date: Sun, 14 May 2023 04:08:33 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners