Company Details Restricted To Members
a’Mare at Crown Sydney is a two-hatted Italian fine dining restaurant. Our aim when we opened in December 2020, and to this day, has always been to provide an exceptional and classic Italian fine dining experience, that adds an element of theatre through our tableside gueridon service.
We trade at high volume and you will work closely with our team of chefs in a vibrant and energetic environment.
If you are passionate about food and think you have the skill and experience for this position please apply with a resume attached.
We have casual & full time roles available.
Sponsorship options for the right candidate.
General a’Mare Requirements:
- Current working visa or Australian resident
- Good English verbal skills
- Knowledge of Italian language is desired but not essential
- Very good personal grooming standards
- Experience essential, preferred working knowledge of Italian cuisine
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and work as a team player
- Positive attitude and willing to both learn, share, and participate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Love of food and providing fantastic experiences for the customer!
- Hours can vary and can include weekend and holiday work
- All employees will be required to undergo a police check
- Experience with fresh pasta making, either hand-rolled or use of extrusion machine
- Minimum of 18 – 36 months experience working in fine-dining restaurants
- Minimum of Cert 3 Commercial Cookery certification
- Experience in hot / grill section
- Experience in fast paced environment
- Current food safety supervisor certificate
- Working experience with Italian cuisine
- Work with team in menu planning, recipe generation, cook offs, writing of tasting notes, training and implementation
- Responsible for creating different pastas according to recipes and a’Mare standards
- Consistently checks the pasta products and adjusts methods to achieve high quality pasta
- Maintains a clean and sanitary food production area.
- Quality and Consistent Food Preparation and Cooking
- Cost Control to Budget
Anything else to mention?
- Emphasis on Work/life balance
- Salary range $70,000 – $75,000 + Super
- Great share of tips
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth and development
- F&B, retail and accommodation discounts across Crown Sydney
- F&B discounts across Ormeggio Group venues
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners