Company Details Restricted To Members
Leven Smash Repairs is looking for experienced Panel Beaters and Vehicle Painters to join our workshops at Mudgee and Dubbo.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Full-time Panel Beater role includes the following tasks and duties:
- Vehicle strips and rebuilds
- Analyzing motor vehicles to understand the extent of repair and restoration required
- Assessing the extent of motor vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests
- General repairs and rectification works
- Dismantling and assembling various vehicle parts and components
- Remove, repair, and replace damaged panels following repair procedures
- Repair dents on damaged vehicles using fillers
- Filing, grinding, and sanding the body of the vehicle to restore to pre-accident condition
- Re-fit and align all parts
- Realign chassis and body frames
- Working with fibre glass
- Removing damaged parts and panels and replacing the same
The Full-time Vehicle Painter role includes the following tasks and duties:
- Priming preparation & priming duties
- Dry sanding and pre paint preparation
- Repair minor chips prior to painting panels using fillers
- A high degree of colour matching skill
- Utilise latest masking techniques
- Refinish vehicles to the highest possible standard with minimal rework.
- Ability to Buff and polish to a high level.
Qualifications or Requirements:
- Be licensed or eligible to be registered or a member of a professional body
- A relevant trade qualification or equivalent experience
- At least three years of experience in the panel industry across a variety of brands and vehicles
- Able to work independently and also as part of the team
- Annual Salary Range $55,000 – $65,000 plus superannuation
Sponsorship can be considered for suitable applicants.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners