Company Details Restricted To Members
482 Visa Sponsorship Available!
Our client is a family-owned and run business in Glynde , that pride themselves on providing the highest level of quality vehicle repairs and efficient towing.
This is an opportunity to work in a supportive and well-established team of like-minded people.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Panel Beater who is highly motivated, experienced and has a high level of attention to detail in all areas of there work. Within your role it will be essential to deliver prompt service to clients, ensure work is completed to high quality standards and adhere to OH&S.
To be considered for this role you must have the following attributes:
- Be a fully qualified panel beater/ Dent Technician with at least 3 years’ experience in collision repair.
- Competent in all areas of body repairs and on all type of vehicles.
- Broad knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Effective communication skills.
- Superior work ethic with a flexible work approach
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be a team player.
- Enthusiastic “can do approach”.
The duties of the role will include but are not limited to the following:
- removing damaged panels and parts and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access.
- removing dents by hammering panels
- straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- replacing badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
- filling depressions with plastic filler, and filing, grinding, and sanding repaired surfaces.
- cutting and joining replacement sections using welding equipment
- fitting repaired or replacement panels on vehicles and refitting body hardware such as door locks and trims.
To become part of the team you will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate on all levels.
This is a full-time position with a basic salary range of between $54,000- $60,000 per annum + superannuation.
If you are looking to transfer your current 482 Visa or you are looking for sponsorship, then you are encouraged to apply.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work in a friendly supportive team, that value the highest quality, then we want to hear from you.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners