Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: We are seeking a skilled Mobile Crane Plant Mechanic to join with a dynamin team based in Dandenong South, Victoria.
We are seeking a skilled Mobile Crane Plant Mechanic to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, and servicing of mobile cranes and associated equipment in our plant. This role requires a high level of technical expertise, attention to detail, and a commitment to safety.
- Conduct routine maintenance and inspections on mobile cranes and related equipment to ensure optimal performance and safety compliance.
- Diagnose mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues and perform necessary repairs in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems with mobile crane systems.
- Replace worn or damaged parts and components as needed.
- Conduct thorough inspections and tests following repairs to ensure proper functionality.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance and repair activities.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and regulations at all times.
- Follow the pre-determined job scope, work instructions and rebuild estimate to refurbish components as required within the job scope and Australian standards.
- Year 12
- Certificate 3 in mobile plant technology or Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical
- Light vehicle driver license (manual transmission)
- Forklift license
- High risk EWP / Scissor lift license
- Truck license
- Working as a trade resource in a field service setting, mechanical workshop or service department
- Working on or with vehicles or plant & equipment in a high risk / compliance driven sector
- Working autonomously as well as under instruction
- Good communication skills
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively
- Display a positive attitude and be an active member of the team
- Physically fit and able, light / moderate lifting is required
- Complete assigned tasks on time
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Ensure work areas & facilities is clean and presentable at all times
- Ave Repair lead time
- Margin at job and workshop level
- Labour recovery
- Rework / warranty
Note: KPI’s to be reviewed, agreed and set on 6 monthly bases.
Annual salary: $75000 – $90000 commensurate of the candidate’s experience
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to and quote reference in the email subject.
Original Job Posting date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:34:53 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners