Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: A great opportunity to increase your productivity under a flexible work schedule. TSS visa sponsorship available.
One of the largest and most established mobile mechanical service organisation in the Australian automotive industry is seeking qualified and experienced automotive mechanics to further strengthen their existing team of mobile mechanics in the Melbourne.
We are looking for Technicians who live and would service customers in and around the Melbourne North region, the Geelong region, the Melbourne South region and the Melbourne Central region.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Perform service, repair and diagnostic work in line with recommendations and guidelines
- Provide recommendations for justifiable additional work, with a particular focus on ensuring vehicles are safe, roadworthy and performing at their peak
- Create repair quotes and communicate these recommendations to the customer
- Perform tasks in an efficient, safe and respectful manner
- Provide support to fellow team members as and when required
If you are customer-focused and eager to get out of the workshop environment, manage your own work schedule, and technically capable of performing full service and repair work for various car makes and models, right at the customers’ home or office, then you are what we are looking for.
- A valid Trade Qualification/Certification and Driver’s License
- Experience with the Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia and/or Mitsubishi brands (highly desirable)
- An ability to comply with workplace health and safety policies and procedures
- Sound customer service and communication skills
- Honesty and reliability with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to solve problems, prioritise work tasks, meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Company van, fuel card and phone/tablet
- Support from a dedicated and professional team and manager
- Extensive training and outstanding career opportunities, with a supportive and fun ‘team’ culture
- Initial and ongoing training and upskilling
- Uniform supplied
- Discounted purchases through our family of suppliers (incl. Repco, Bursons, Bridgestone, Fuchs and Century, to name just a few)
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted private health insurance for you and your family
The company is an approved TSS work visa sponsor, and thus, sponsorship may be offered to highly qualified and experienced candidates requiring it. However, local and onshore candidates who are immediately available will still be given priority.
Original Job Posting date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 00:12:23 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners