Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: A company based in Perth Australia is looking for a skilled Mechanical Fitter specialising in Conveyor Pulley to join their fantastic team. We are seeking a skilled Mechanical Fitter specializing in Conveyor Pulleys to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the assembly, installation, maintenance, and repair of conveyor pulleys in industrial settings.
- Assemble and install conveyor pulleys according to engineering specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks to ensure the optimal performance of conveyor systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with conveyor pulleys and associated components.
- Repair or replace damaged or worn-out parts as needed.
- Align and adjust conveyor pulleys to maintain smooth operation.
- Interpret technical drawings and schematics related to conveyor systems.
- Adhere to safety protocols and procedures at all times.
- Assembly of pulley shafts, shells, and associated components.
- Mechanical fitting as required, including strip and assessment.
- General Maintenance of workshop machinery.
Skills and experience
- Must have a relevant Trade Certificate as a Mechanical Fitter
- Have experience in a medium to heavy engineering workshop environment.
- Demonstrated experience in fitting bearings with hydraulic nuts, locking elements, cylindrical roller bearings, drive couplings, lagging etc
- Ideally, hold a current Dogman and FLT licence.
- Be a qualified tradesperson with a minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- General fitting skills for equipment rebuilding & maintenance.
- Creative mind that will be enthusiastic about working for an expanding business.
- Positive attitude.
- Be able to demonstrate safe work practices at all times.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
Original Job Posting date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 23:11:36 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners