Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: Troubleshooting equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and to investigate repairs. ABOUT THE COMPANY:
They grow and market a range of ethically produced high-quality foods for consumers and wholesale partners in domestic and export markets.
- Compliance regarding AS/NZS 3000:2007 wiring rules
- Adhere to daily, weekly, monthly planned worked orders as per Mex system
- Maintain integrity on HB plant and sites electrical installations and equipment
- Ensure 100% plant availability on a daily basis
- Attend to breakdowns during production.
- Program and fault diagnosis on PLC’s, drives and MCC control rooms
- Do analysis on breakdowns and work towards prevention of breakdowns
- Assist with repairs, upgrades and projects as required
- Do cost reduction activities on all work
- Reconciliation of all parts & tools after completion of work
- Assist in development of apprentices
- Handle in a safe manner at all times
- Maintain housekeeping practices at all times
- Fulfil Standby and call out duties as and when required
- Maintain communication to clients, supervisors and manager
- Commitment towards HB and all employees of HB
- KPI – Electrical downtime in production
- Troubleshooting equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and to investigate repairs.
- Drive ongoing and preventative maintenance programmes.
- Maintain accurate data for analysis on equipment.
- Support Engineering and Production personnel on continuous improvements and monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements.
- To determine & allocate resources to ensure that projects are completed efficiently within pre-determined timescales.
- Testing of equipment under the supervision of the Project Engineers and recording equipment data.
- Supervise TA’s and contract staff in line with company standards e.g. Health and Safety.
- Ensure that the workshop is maintained in a clean and safe condition.
- Ensure that the Team’s tools and equipment are maintained in a clean, complete and safe condition.
- Grade A Electrician Certificate II
Skills & Experience Required:
- PLC & VSD, HV Switching Gear, Electrical Drawings, Work unsupervised, Test & Tag, Allen Bradley, Trouble Shooting, Safety, Ammonia Refrigeration
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to and quote reference #3511423 in the email subject.
Original Job Posting date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 23:15:58 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners