Company Details Restricted To Members
Who are we:
Airnorth, part of the Bristow group is a major aviation operator in Northern Australia for over 45 years operating over 300 scheduled RPT and charter departures weekly, to over 20 destinations in Australia and abroad. Airnorth is the Territory’s leading airline operating a fleet of Embraer 120, Embraer 170 and Embraer 190 Jet Aircraft.
Airnorth has multiple positions available for B1 and B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.
Working with our qualified engineering team, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient and timely completion of maintenance tasks in accordance with company policy and CASA regulations.
To be Successful:
- A current CASA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer qualification
- Aircraft Type Rating; Embraer E120 or E190, E170 desirable
- Ability to attend an aircraft type course if required
- An understanding of the Civil Aviation Act and Regulations applicable to Certificate of Approvals
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Developed troubleshooting and communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Well-developed computer skills
- Ability to obtain and hold an ASIC
- Ability to obtain and hold an Airside Drivers Licence
- Ability to pass random and routine drug and alcohol screening for employment purposes
- Competitive salary and generous leave entitlements under the local Enterprise Agreement
- Flexible working hours, opportunity for daytime or afternoon shifts
- Possible rotational work to other Australian states as required
- Opportunities may be available in various locations
- Travel may be required to attend defects and break downs on short notice
- Travel perks including discounted domestic and International airfares and cruise liners
- Discounted health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.
Visa sponsorship may be available.
How to apply:
Submit an application with the following:
- A copy of your updated resume
- Relevant supporting qualifications and licenses
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you hold an Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)?
How many years’ experience do you have as a licenced aircraft maintenance engineer?
Which of the following aircraft maintenance engineer categories are you licenced for?
What’s your expected annual base salary?
How much notice are you required to give your current employer?