Company Details Restricted To Members
Lead Vet – OurVets St Albans
We are looking for team-oriented Lead Veterinarian to join our wonderful Small Animal Vet team at OurVets St Albans, in Christchurch New Zealand.
You’ll have plenty of support behind you, with an experienced, caring Practice Manager and close-knit team, as well as plenty of opportunity for CPD and professional development.
Your day to day will include a balance of GP Small Animal Vet work – consults & surgeries, as well as Clinical leadership responsibilities – working alongside our wonderful Practice Manager to keep things running smoothly.
What We Can Offer You:
Opportunity for clinic buy in as a Joint Venture Partner or join as Lead Veterinarian
- Fantastic earning potential with clinic buy-in option
- Support from VetPartners as your Joint Venture Partner – you get to be a clinic owner, without having to do it all yourself. You will have plenty of support to allow you to focus on being a Vet, growing the business and developing your areas of interest.
- Flexibility – We believe in a healthy work/life balance and are open to discuss what days/hours work for you
- No regular after hours or on call – we are part of a backup roster called upon for cover approx 3-4 time per year
- Only 1:4 Saturdays & no public holidays
Supportive team culture
- Supportive Multi-Vet team
- Large team of skilled nurses & support staff
- Fun, friendly, supportive team with a great culture
- Generous remuneration, reflective of your experience + great benefits
- Relocation & visa sponsorship if applicable
- CPD allowance + study leave and FREE access to our very own Veterinary training centre
About the clinic
- Our goal at Ourvets St Albans is to create an environment for veterinary professionals in which you can thrive and continue to provide best standards of care for your patients as well as develop great relationship with the pet owners.
- Our primary focus is to promote veterinary excellence through preventative medicine alongside our “Best for Pet” membership program.
- In our well-equipped central clinic, you will have access to in-house laboratory, digital X-ray, quality ultrasound, emergency and critical care equipment. This enables us to manage more challenging clinical cases.
- We enjoy a close working relationship with local referral practices.
- We pride ourselves on being able to provide flexible working arrangements which comes with working in a bigger team. We understand how important is to have good work life balance, hence no working public holidays and only few “on call” shifts per year.
Want to join us? We are looking for an experienced, passionate & dedicated Lead Small Animal Vet to join our team
- BVSc qualified (or equivalent) and registered, or eligible to register to practice in New Zealand
- 5+ years experience, ideally with previous leadership experience, but we are also open to a Senior Vet looking to step into a leadership role – leadership training and support provided.
- Opportunity of Joint Venture ( Clinic buy in) if desirable
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners