Company Details Restricted To Members
We are looking for an experienced Jewellers for one of the leading engagement ring retailers in Australia.
- Using pave, cutdown, bright cut, fancy prong, bead, channel, and burnishing setting techniques to set diamonds and colored stones; completing ring resize and minor repairs;
- Working with a jeweller or a CAD Designer/Technician on the stone arrangement and metal layouts for selected new goods.
- Advising on appropriate setting techniques and technical solutions for craftspeople in greater volume manufacturing;
- 100% inspection of mountings before setting and assessment of work following setting completion;
- Counting and recording individual daily production results, ensuring the accuracy of work orders, reconciling stones utilized in work orders, and reporting differences to the Workshop Manager; and
- Collaborating with aspiring jewelers, facilitating their training, development, and upskilling
- Candidate must have At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Jeweller is required If the qualification is not in a highly relevant field or 2 years of relevant experience, plus formal qualification.
- Knowledgeable and has experience in all setting techniques – the ability to assess the space required for setting pave or beading and give stone layouts in model or castings;
- Working knowledge of precious metals, diamonds, and colored stones;
- Ability to assess and recommend metal stone designs for new products while minimizing stone breakage and loss;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively deal with clients and numerous levels of staff;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration abilities;
- Adaptability to shifting priorities and willingness to adjust duties within the department to match business needs
- Hands-on experience with setting fixes and troubleshooting.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Original Job Posting date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 22:51:30 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners