Company Details Restricted To Members
We are a leading Perth Software Consultancy currently looking for multiple Mid-level and Senior Java Developers. Employer Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance offered. You will be working on large scale enterprise projects for one of our key government clients based in Perth. Full stack role.
- Design and development of quality software and solutions
- Understanding business and customer requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including the analysis, design, test, integration within an Agile methodology environment
- Extensive Java/J2EE development experience
- Any knowledge of Angular 6 or above (currently working with version 12)
- Good previous Agile Development experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of SOA architecture and of reusability of services
- Full Stack experience, working with UI, services and database (i.e. front and back end).
- Microservices Development experience desirable
- Experience in developing and building web services (preferably JSON, SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of AWS, TypeScript, NodeJS, SpringBoot, Bootstrap, Python, Jenkins and GIT all highly regarded
- Proven experience in Software Quality assurance and SDLC models, especially agile & Scrum highly regarded;
In return we offer:
- An excellent Salary package
- Employer Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance
- The opportunity to work on a technically interesting project
- Flexible working hours and friendly collaborative team environment
- Hybrid role – Work from home 2 to 3 days per week and Perth site based
Apply now for immediate consideration, your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners