Company Details Restricted To Members
Hospitality Employee / Food Services & Laundry Assistants
Classification: Part Time
Location: IRT St Georges Basin
We have a range of positions and shift types available for Hospitality Employee /Food Service and Laundry Assistants at our IRT sites in Shoalhaven region.
We are looking to appoint interested and enthusiastic individuals at IRT St Georges Basin, South Coast, NSW for a Permanent Part Time role.
No experience? No worries! We will support you with a thorough training and buddy program.
Flexible rosters with no late nights, and shifts available to suit a range of circumstances. We will work with you to see what you’re looking for and how we can match you up with our opportunities.
Your work may include:
• Working with catering staff to assist with basic meal preparation
• Delivering and serving meals to our residents
• General laundry duties, including personal laundry
• Interacting with residents and creating meaningful customer relationships
• Adhering to strict food safety guidelines
• Helping with various domestic duties such as laundry and cleaning of general areas
Benefits for you:
• Competitive pay and more cash in your pocket (less tax) with not-for-profit salary packaging
• Professional and career development opportunities
• Birthday leave – relax and take a day off on us!
• Discounted gym memberships
• Free counselling via Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and staff wellness programs
• Uniform provided
To be successful you will have:
• Experience delivering hospitality or laundry services (desirable)
• A big heart – an empathetic approach and strong customer service skills
• Experience in a similar role in a health or aged care setting (desirable)
• Food Safety Supervision Certification (desirable)
• Availability to work a range of shifts
How to Apply: If you feel this is the right role for you, we’d love to hear from you! Simply click the “Apply now” button, fill in your details and submit. Once you apply, we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks, pre-employment functional assessment and a National Criminal History Check.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners