Company Details Restricted To Members
All Regional Victoria
$80,000 to $90,000
- TSS/482 Visa Sponsorship available
- Excellent remuneration on offer to suitable candidates
- Permanent full-time role
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
The client look after customer and company owed equipment and provide breakdown services, fault finding and preventive and routine maintenance services on the equipment. They work on a variety of brands and equipment, providing variety and excitement in your role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- With support of the Leading Hand, monitor and undertake repairs and servicing to all allocated tasks.
- Liaise with the Leading Hand or Workshop Manager on matters required for the effective coordination of preventative maintenance & repair of equipment in the EPV workshop.
- Promptly attend breakdowns or high priority jobs.
- Obtain the necessary approvals prior to starting any works.
- Engage with the EPV parts department and Leading Hand to ensure parts are quoted, purchased and allocated to tasks.
- Efficiently manage all allocated work schedules & tasks.
- Liaise with and engage with external contractors as required.
- Test run plant and equipment following servicing or repairs.
- Maintain plant and equipment service and operation records.
- Complete in full, routine inspections, servicing & repairs, including ordering of parts required in consultation with the client department, Leading Hand and Workshop Manager.
- Assist with quoting, developing detailed repair descriptions and quality checks.
- Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
- Provide quality job notes and job estimates to the Leading Hand.
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the Leading Hand or Workshop Manager. Report on labour and parts overruns or shortfalls.
- Work with apprentices and semi-skilled staff to role model appropriate technical skills.
- Complete timesheets daily ensuring maximum labour recovery and minimal unproductive time.
- Process tasks to completion ensuring labour, parts and notes are added at time of job completion.
- Professionally engage with customers to build long lasting & high quality relationships.
- Professionally represent the EPV brand at all times.
- Maintain a clean, well presented and safe workspace, and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as directed
- Year 12
- Certificate 3 in mobile plant technology or Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Light vehicle driver license (manual transmission)
- Forklift license
- High risk EWP / Scissor lift license
- Truck license
- Working as a trade resource in a field service setting, mechanical workshop or service department
- Working on or with vehicles or plant & equipment in a high risk / compliance driven sector
- Working autonomously as well as under instruction
- Good communication skills
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively
- Display a positive attitude and be an active member of the team
- Physically fit and able, light / moderate lifting is required
- Complete assigned tasks on time
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Ensure work areas & facilities is clean and presentable at all times
- Ave Repair lead time
- Margin at job and workshop level
- Labour recovery
- Rework / warranty
Note: KPI’s to be reviewed, agreed and set on 6 monthly bases.
This is an excellent opportunity in this solid international organization that keeps getting stronger. Excellent remuneration package including a fully maintained service vehicle will be negotiated to the right candidates. This company may be willing to provide TSS/482 visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Apply via this website
Automotive > Motor Mechanic (General)
17/11/2023 6:19:00 PM
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners