Company Details Restricted To Members
482 Visa Sponsorship Available!
- Full time position for the right candidate
- Clean, modern workshop
Our client has over 80 years of combined service expertise. They offer a state-of-the -art facility to provide the best service is always received by their customers.
As an experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic, you will be responsible for auto maintenance and diagnostic services, including oil changes, car air conditioning repair, wheel balancing DPF cleaning, major overhauls, suspension upgrades and more. This will include scheduled maintenance and breakdowns as well as major and minor fault finding repairing and/or replacement.
We are seeking Experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic with a strong work ethic who takes pride in their work and can work alongside an established team.
To be considered for this role you must have the following attributes:
- Relevant qualifications (at least Cert IV) or minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Heavy Diesel Mechanic.
- Experience working on heavy commercial vehicles.
- Ability to identify and complete tasks without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to follow all WH&S
- Proven ability to be able to troubleshoot and diagnose faults.
- Experience with Iveco trucks preferred but not essential.
If you meet the above requirements and are motivated, hardworking and enjoy sharing your knowledge to improve operational efficiency, then we want to hear from you.
This is a full-time position with salary $70,000- $80,000 + superannuation.
Please Note only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners