Company Details Restricted To Members
Key points we found
- Seeking experienced heavy diesel mechanics with knowledge in agriculture, trucks, or other heavy equipment
- Business specialises in on-site repairs and maintenance for farming equipment
- Requires possession of Heavy Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate and ability to carry out basic diagnostics and routine repairs on equipment’s mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Permanent, full time employment
- Great working environment, with a supportive team
- 482 visa sponsorship
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, trade-qualified heavy diesel mechanics with experience in agriculture, trucks, or other heavy equipment. Our ideal candidate has a genuine interest in agriculture as well as excellent mechanical and technical knowledge.
Those with experience with these brands of equipment would be highly regarded (New Holland, Massey Ferguson, John Deere, Case IH, Kubota, Claas, Deutz-Fahr, Fendt, Mahindra, and Iseki).
This is for a business that specialises in providing comprehensive on-site repairs and maintenance for farming equipment. For the past 20 years, they have met the needs of South NSW’s agricultural industry.
The company is an approved employer sponsor. Therefore, while local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482 visa sponsorship.
About the role:
- Performs basic diagnostics and routine repairs, servicing and maintenance on agricultural equipment
- Hydraulic and Transmission diagnostics and repairs.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Air-Conditioning diagnostics and repairs on a full range of agricultural equipment.
- Header/Tractor/Trucks pre-seasons and repairs
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments and in-field service, repair or maintenance work to ensure the safety of self and others including but not limited to employees, customers and Company partners
About the candidate
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate, equivalent training, or applicable experience.
- Possess the skills necessary to carry out simple maintenance and repairs.
- Proficiency in the repair of agricultural, truck, and heavy equipment’s mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Possessing the ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostics.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners