Company Details Restricted To Members
- Commitment to your leadership growth, with financial support for development
- Relocation/Sponsorship support, Competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Free access to health, financial & wellbeing support services
PETstock VET has established itself as an industry leader with a focus on delivering world class, innovative patient care & providing a work environment where our team feel like they belong and are valued for the experience & skill set they bring.
Why we’re different… Rouse hill is highly experienced team of 1 vet, 8 nurses and 1 dedicated receptionist. With a range of phenomenal equipment such as digital Xray.
Hear from our team: https://youtu.be/HqW8YXBjBDk
As an inspired member of the Petspiration Group, allows us to offer you, your family & pets generous benefits, such as product & services discounts, free access to health, financial & wellbeing support services along with a plethora of e-training, whilst still retaining the feel of working in a small family-owned business.
As Head Vet, you will:
- With our Practice Manger, lead & guide team on a day-to-day basis
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the practice
- Lead by example & working to create a positive culture & working environment
- Undertake administrative tasks such as vet rosters, timesheets, and reviews
- Treat animals medically and surgically, and administering and prescribing drugs, analgesics, and general and local anaesthetics
- Determine the presence and nature of abnormal conditions by physical examination, laboratory testing and through diagnostic imaging techniques including radiography and ultrasound
- Perform surgery and dressing wounds (basic orthopaedic skills favorable but not essential)
- Render obstetric services to animals
- Advise clients on health, nutrition, hygiene, and care of animals
- Assist with our new graduate program helping mentor the veterinarians of the future.
What we’re looking for…you’re an experienced Veterinarian, looking to work with a team that love their jobs and are passionate about providing world class patient care. The ideal candidate will be clinically proficient and organised with experience in small animal general practice and soft tissue surgery. Experienced surgeons would be preferred.
If you’re currently in a leadership role or a senior Vet and ready to take the reins and lead a team…this could be for you!
What we can offer you:
- Over award salary commensurate with experience
- Full or Part time position with 1 rotating Saturday shift per month.
- Extensive personal leave package including 1 week study leave.
- No OOH and no double bookings
- Unlimited financial allowance for continual professional development (CPD)
- Visa/Sponsorship & financial relocation support
- Access to the Petspiration Group’s health, wellbeing, and financial services.
- Employee discount across the Petspiration Group.
- The opportunity to contribute & make a difference in the lives of pets and their families through The Petspiration Foundation, our in-house charitable foundation – for more info: be/P3P7UvR5XeI
- Opportunity for partnership at the clinic with The Petspiration Group.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the role, you are looking for, please apply online or by sending your resume and cover letter to Sarah Eminaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a informal chat please contact Sarah on 0448 172 697
If you would like to visit us before committing to a full recruitment process…get in touch to arrange a suitable time for you.
As we continue to grow & add to the family, Petspiration Group was formed….acknowledging our history, where we’ve come from and all we have achieved…we have now come together for the pets that inspire us! We are all about…People, Pets & Planet
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners