Company Details Restricted To Members
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
We work to provide opportunities for a rewarding and meaningful career. In joining Opal HealthCare, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Work/life balance – this role is rostered full time on weekdays from 9am-5pm!
- Roving role with variety – cover multiple sites with opportunities to grow and educate teams! Reimbursement for kilometres travelled (dependant on the distance)
- Up to $79k base Penalty Rates Super
- Access to our Annual Chef’s Masterclass – meet with your peers and share your knowledge!
- Career Progression and Development Pathways – internal leadership courses, as pathways to leadership and management roles across all of Opal!
- Ongoing growth and learning – gain access to the Opal Healthcare Academy!
- Opal Scholarships for further study – you could be offered a package valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years to elevate your career!
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work!
- Employee Assistance Program – for when you need extra support!
- 93 locations across Australia – if you need to relocate or wish to transfer between Care Communities for career progression, we can support you!
482 visa sponsorship is available to applicants who have the right qualifications and experience as a Head Chef in Australia or overseas
Role responsibilities and requirements:
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Food Safety Supervisory Certification
- Covering annual leave relief for our Head Chefs in NSW region (Western Sydney, Northern Beaches, some regional areas)
- Create your seasonal menu in consultation with residents
- Create nutritious meals and snacks in line with the food services program
- Ensure detailed compliance with the food safety program
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners