Company Details Restricted To Members
About the role
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic Podiatrists to join our talented team of Allied Health Professionals!
New Graduate Podiatrists with an interest in community allied health combined with residential care podiatric care are encouraged to apply. Your role will include a mixture of community and residential clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
Your role will contain a mixture of community and residential clients and includes a 1 week regional secondment every 6 weeks.
The community component will involve:
- Visiting referred community clients to assess and report on their current needs and devise a management plan to meet goals based on those assessed needs.
- Advising on the required frequency of visit and scheduling your time efficiently to consult with numerous clients.
The residential aged care facility component will include:
- Working with the health care staff at the facility to assess new and treat residents.
- Advise on treatment frequency and work with staff onsite to develop efficient systems of treatments.
- Complete site clinical notes and assessments to allow for processing of clients.
Your role will also include monitoring of podiatric supplies and liaising with the Operations Manager regarding stock and administration support.
Skills and experience
All applicants must have:
- AHPRA Registration (or applied for);
- Graduating with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Podiatry;
- A police name check and a QLD NDIS Workers Screening card (or willing to obtain);
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certifications (or willing to obtain);
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; and
- A client-centred approach.
Full training and orientation is provided.
Benefits and perks
- Company car and tablet (full time employees);
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Opportunities for career development and professional growth;
- New Graduate Mentoring Programs; and
- CPD Allowance.
Allied Connect’s new graduate program guides the new graduate through a 12 month learning pathway with the assistance of a dedicated mentor. Your mentor will conduct learning activities monthly with an opportunity to discuss case studies with your multidisciplinary colleagues and will provide designated one-on-one mentoring time to support your learning and growth with Allied Connect.
Allied Connect offer a wide range of allied health services delivered by our experienced and passionate team including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics and Occupational Therapy. Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to address the holistic needs of our clients, offering comprehensive care that goes beyond individual disciplines.
With our clinic based in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast, we offer a range of community and Residential Aged Care based services throughout Queensland. Our commitment to delivering excellence within the health industry has led us to providing allied health services all the way from Northern New South Wales to North Queensland, with a strong reputation due to our community orientation and focus.
Join us on this journey as we strive to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients and staff.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a Podiatrist?
Do you have a current NDIS Worker Screening Check?
Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners