Company Details Restricted To Members
Home » Jobs in Melbourne & Victoria » GP Job – DPA location
GP Job – DPA location
Geelong, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21294
- Private billing
- Central Geelong – DPA location
- 12 month contracts available with sign on bonus
Located in Victoria’s second-largest city, central Geelong, this practice is an established & accredited private-billing practice offering a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
Due to ongoing high patient demand, there are full-time & part-time sessions available for VR and selected non-VR doctors* requiring a DPA location.
Supported by a full suite of allied health services with nearby emergency, pathology, medical imaging, radiology and pharmacy, you can offer patients the full scope of quality care from this modern well equipped general practice.
The practice prides itself on providing high-quality healthcare to the local community for more than 20 years, and seeks committed GPs who are interested in the delivery of excellence in clinical care, with the support of a doctor-led Clinical Advisory Board.
With great earning potential, flexible work schedules, 12mth contracts and available sign on bonus, this offers all the hallmarks of satisfying clinical work with the bayside, urban lifestyle location of Geelong.
*substantially comparable doctors on the PEP Specialist pathway
About The Practice
- DPA location
- Established private billing practice
- 16 consulting rooms
- Strong patient base
- Extensive team of nursing staff – you will be very well supported
- Excellent practice management & administration team
- on-site Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietician, Podiatry, Diabetes Educators and Pathology
- Excellent culture and supported by centralised expertise
- Opportunity to work under the mentorship of the Clinical Director
- Strong support systems for Chronic Disease Management (complex patient base)
About The Role
- 65% Billings
- minimum guarantee $150/hr for 12 weeks.
- Up to $20k sign on bonus
- 12 month contracts available.
- Flexible working arrangements and interdependence
- Professional Development opportunities and support to develop specialist skills
FRACGP, MRCGP or those assessed as substantially comparable under the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners