Company Details Restricted To Members
Located in the City of Lake Macquarie which is fast becoming a popular living destination for those opting for a sea-change or to escape the bustle of nearby Sydney. Cooranbong & Bonnells Bay Animal Hospitals are small animal sister clinics committed to providing exceptional veterinary care, treatment and advice.
We have all the bells and whistles a vet needs to provide exceptional care including; ultrasounds, digital x-rays, two consult rooms each, highly trained nurses with experience, nurse consults and a vet to nurse 1:3 ratio. A puppy preschool at one and a cat ward at the other. We are also very excited as our Cooranbong clinic will soon be rebuilt into a beautiful, new clinic!
We are currently seeking a full-time veterinarian to work across sister clinics: Cooranbong and Bonnells Bay Animal Hospitals. This opportunity will offer a 4 day working week and being between clinics, you will get variety in environment, team and
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- A Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) or an equivalent degree recognised in Australia
- At least two years of experience working in a small animal veterinary clinic – both consultative and surgical
- An ability to work with fellow team members and build rapport with clients
- A positive ‘can do’ & friendly attitude
- A desire to grow yourself and develop your career
- Strong organisational and communication skills
Why choose us?
- An industry leading salary package
- A unique bonus/equity opportunity
- Paid Veterinary Board Registration, radiation license and VIN membership
- Novated leasing options
- Flexible work options – design your own roster
- Alongside Paid Parental Leave, we offer Paid Purrental leave for you to care for and introduce a new furry family member
- We are committed to your career development through access to continuing education programs, a generous contribution each year towards professional development and one week’s paid study leave
- Potential visa sponsorship + relocation assistance
- Personal Wellness – through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Flare HR Perks & discounts on everyday expenses including groceries, electronics, entertainment, fuel, restaurants, fashion brands and more
- Access to a wide support network with like-minded professional
If you feel you meet the above criteria, we would love to consider you to be a part of our wonderful team.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners