Company Details Restricted To Members
Full Time Chef
We are looking for a qualified and experienced chef to work on a full-time basis.
Applicants must have experience in pans, pastas, risotto, etc…
Our restaurant offers a wide variety of Italian food and you will be expected to hit the ground running using your experience and knowledge to prepare the variety of dishes. We pride ourselves on the quality and taste of our food and offer Mediterranean meals.
You will be responsible in all aspects of cooking by ensuring the highest quality of ingredients are used to produce the best tasting dishes, and that presentation of food is highly appetizing.
You will be able to work independently and will be rewarded with friendly and supportive team & work environment.
- No split or double shifts as our restaurant opens for dinner only
- 5 day week roster
- attractive remuneration package
- we are prepared to sponsor the right applicant if need be after 4 months of proving yourself as a worthy chef
A positive attitude with strong work ethic and communication skill
Experience in Italian cooking
Able to work individually and in a team environment
Available to work a flexible roster, nights and weekends as our restaurant opens for dinner only.
- Ensuring quality of food
- Following HACCP program & recording temperature logs
- Must be able to recognize & comply with Allergen requirements
- Making sure kitchen & personal hygiene is of the highest standard
- Helping head chef with menu ideas as well as weekly specials
- Other chef related duties as set out by our head chef
Please apply with resume by clicking the apply button and addressing the questions below.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a chef?