Company Details Restricted To Members
- Great team environment
- TSS Sponsorship may be available to outstanding candidate
- Competitive salary package
The Company is specialize in providing forklift hire, sales and service. We carry out routine maintenance and repairs to all makes and models of forklifts. Our work is mainly based in the Perth Metro with some customers down to Bunbury or east in Kalgoorlie.
- Our services include – Workshop repairs, full refurnishing of hire ex-hire forklifts, routine services out in the field and general repairs out in the field.
- Work vehicle, compressor, specialised tools, ¾ inch sockets set and above will be supplied for field service work on our hire forklifts along with customer owned forklifts.
- We are seeking an experienced mechanic with good fault-finding experience and someone who has basic understanding of auto electrics.
- Experience and confidence in the below fields will be highly beneficial for the prospective employee and become a valued member of the team.
About the candidate
- Candidate must be a trade qualified Mechanic
- LPG license and LPG fault finding.
- Hydraulic experience, making hoses and cylinder rebuilds.
- Welding, Mig and stick.
- Mechanics must have their own hand tools and/or cordless tools.
- Electrical fault finding.
- LR or MR truck license would be beneficial.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners