Company Details Restricted To Members
- Competitive salary commensurate with work experience.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- 482 Visa sponsorship for outstanding overseas candidates.
Task & Responsibilities
- Perform routine Field Service, emergency, and preventative maintenance of forklifts.
- Interpret manufacturer’s technical manuals to perform the necessary scheduled maintenance tasks and repairs needed.
- Ability to learn to troubleshoot forklift problems including brake, electrical and hydraulic systems, and detect imperfections, potential problems, safety issues, and/or malfunctions.
- Use appropriate tools and equipment to test & repair faults
- Ability to learn to diagnose and repair mast and attachment components.
- Ability to learn how to diagnose and repair LPG, electrical, and diesel systems.
- Ability to tune and adjust LPG, electrical, and diesel systems.
- Ability to repair & replace ignition systems.
- Ability to identify and replace broken or defective parts from stock parts and/or identify replacement parts for major repairs.
- Perform safety inspection of forklifts prior to being released back to the work floor.
- Ability to dismantle and remove electrical and electronic assemblies and components.
- Ensure work area and methods used in carrying out job duties meet safety requirements.
- Maintain an organized and neat work area.
- Ability to install electrical components & accessories to forklifts
- Competent to complete electronic service documents and logs for preventative maintenance tasks.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role with technical and mechanical knowledge
- Electromechanical, automotive, and electrical trade qualifications are preferred.
- Willingness to learn good servicing technics to perform Preventative Maintenance on all Makes and Models of forklifts in the market.
- A solid foundation of mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn from very experienced tradesmen.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a drug screen.
- Able to work safely and follow company rules and procedures.
- Forklift repair experience is desirable but not necessary.
Our client is looking for an experienced forklift serviceman to join their Sydney and Melbourne workshop facilities.
Job Publish: 12-05-2023
Job Expire: 11-06-2023
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners