Company Details Restricted To Members
Candidates must have a passion for Food Technology, be able to plan, work and learn in a team environment, have sound classroom management skills and a commitment to contemporary pedagogies and the ethos of Catholic Education.
Skills / Experience required:
- Bachelor of Education or relevant tertiary qualifications.
- A strong commitment to Catholic education.
- An ability to develop and maintain professional and caring relationships with students, parents and colleagues.
- An ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment that caters for the needs of all students.
- An eagerness to learn.
- A commitment to implement a differentiated curriculum and use modern technology to support student learning.
- An understanding of teaching literacy across learning areas.
- Catholic Regional College St Albans promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all young people; therefore, the successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, providing a safe environment for children.
- The successful applicant will hold Victorian Institute of Teaching registration.
- Accreditation to teach in a Catholic school is preferred.
- Please provide contact details for two referees.
Salary is based on experience and in accordance with the Teacher scale of the Catholic Education Multi-Enterprise Agreement (CEMEA 2022)
Candidates must hold a valid visa and/or full Australian Working Rights and provide evidence of this.
The College has recently completed a new Design and Technology Centre. Food Technology will be taught in this new learning space from the start of 2024.
Please email the completed College application form (attached), a resume and details of three referees to *********@crcstalbans.catholic.edu.au
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners